- Genre: Action / First person shooter/ Shooter
- Features: Asymmetrical Shooter.
- PEGI: 18+
One of cinema's most feared extra-terrestrial hunters brings the hunt to PlayStation 4.
Predator: Hunting Grounds is an immersive asymmetrical shooter set in the jungles of South America, where the Predator stalks the most challenging prey.
Play as a member of an elite Fireteam and complete paramilitary operations before the Predator finds you. Or, play as the Predator to hunt the most worthy prey, choosing from an array of deadly alien tech to collect your trophies, one by one.
PREDATOR GAMEPLAY OVERVIEW
Be the Predator
The Predator’s mission is clear: the hunt. Study the warriors in the jungle and choose the best of the best to engage. Dispatch your targets and collect trophies to display as tokens of each hunt. Do not let your prey escape. Failure is not an option.
Weapons & tech
- Camouflage : Nearly undetectable, bending light around its body to mask it within the environment and allowing the Predator to remain hidden until ready to strike.
- Plasma Caster : Firing armour-penetrating plasma bolts across long distances, this powerful shoulder-mounted cannon is one of the Predator’s deadliest weapons.
- Wrist blades : When ready for the kill, use this pair of reinforced blades for a visceral melee attack.
- Combi-stick : Compact and easy to hide when not in use, the Combi-stick extends to become a lethal spear useful both in close combat or from a distance.
- Smart Disc* : Small and among the most lethal items in the Predator's arsenal. When thrown, it uses a guidance system to seek multiple targets before returning to the Predator.
- Yautja Bow* : A classic hunter’s weapon, the bow is light and compact until extended for power and distance as a tactical compound bow.
Classes and customisations
Scout Class, Hunter Class*, Berserker Class*
Join an elite fire-team of paramilitary soldiers and complete challenging missions at all costs and come back home alive. No matter what the mission, be smart, work together and “Get to the chopper!”
Missions and maps:
Drop undetected into the dangerous jungles of South America to face heavily armed forces and accomplish impossible missions. Take out an infamous drug lord or shut down links to local bases before extracting to safety.
Classes and load-outs:
Gain access to a wide variety of gear options and decide your soldier’s play style. Pick a class to determine your proficiency, equip various weapons to maximize your firepower and use many more options to optimize your soldier’s load-outs.